The Government of India has notified on 1st may 2015, a new system of incorporation of private or public limited company. It has introduced easy method of incorporating a company without waiting for making name application for reservation of name by the registrar of companies, within whose jurisdiction the registered office of the company is proposed to be situated. Company formation gurgaon
Key points of new form INC-29
- No need to apply for DIN of 2nd director
- Particulars of maximum three directors can be filed.
- No need to apply for name application (Filing of INC-1 separately
- The promoter or applicant can propose only one name hence name search of proposed name shall be taken very carefully of MCA site and trade mark site, to avoid rejection or re-submission of e-form. Only one chance will be given for re-submission of form.
Attachments to e-form INC-29
- Memorandum of association
- Articles of Association
- Affidavit and declaration by first subscriber(s) and director(s)
- Proof of office address.
- Interest of first director(s) in entities (In case any of the director has any interest in the proposed company.
- A certified true copy of No objection certificate by way of board resolution (In case the name is similar to any existing company, then it is mandatory to attach.